Today T.A.R. (Trending And Roaring) bloggers have done a social activity by giving biscuit packets to the poor and unprivileged children. And now the bloggers will like to share their experiences with you.

Mohit's experience:

I cannot exactly describe the feeling which was going inside me but it was a mixed feeling of happiness and sorrow. Happy because I was doing something unconditionally for the poor children and I was sad at the same time seeing their miserable conditions. I would like to continue this activity and I request you all to do something for the betterment of the underprivileged children.




Karan's experience :

It was an overwhelming experience for me. When I gave biscuits to children they became very happy. And they even started running, jumping and dancing. And that me happy too.

Dharmil's experience :

It was the most wonderful experience in my life.....Doing such kind of activity inspired me to help the needy, once more... Child to whom I gave biscuit had a huge smile on his face.. Seeing that happy face I also got large amount of happiness...So it's my request,to all those who never had done such kind of activity please do it, and see what kind of happiness you get...

Dhavan's experience :

I had  fun with these children. I enjoyed giving them biscuits. I loved doing this social activity. When I saw the smile on their faces when I gave them biscuits, it was the best feeling. I suggest everybody should give something to the poor children.


Chintan's experience :

I was very happy doing after doing such an activity. I saw many poor children, as soon as I went their they all had a huge smile on their face. It was the best activity which I had ever done in my life.




Nitul's experience:

Today i given biscuits to poor children. It was amazing experience 
For me it was just a 5 rupees biscuit but for them it was key of happiness.Today i got a smile which can't be fulfilled by money...